Tagged by Rules:1. You must post these rules. 2. Each person must share 10 things about themselves . 3. Answer the 10 questions, then invent another 10 questions for people who will tagged4. Choose 10 people and place their icons .5. Inform them that were tagged them . 6. Nothing "hey!, if you read this, damn stay for life with this tag " . 7. You should definitely tag 10 people. 8. You can return the tag. 9. You cannot say " I will not do this tagg " . 10. Tag in journal , not a review, just in journal.
10 Things About Me:
1) I absolutely love foxes, I may have an addiction to them
2) I'm a furry
3) I'm a sarcastic piece of shit
4) I love to sing
5) I love Doctor Who, 10th doctor is my fave~
6) I'm bi
7) I'm a random freak
8) My youngest dog is a dick and I love him
9) I am prone to random bouts of sadness and depression
10) I'm too emotional, sometimes
10 questions:1. Hello! How are you today?
Ehh.. Okay.. Haven't been getting any good sleep lately..
2. How's life going on for you?
Could be better.
3. For how long have you been a member here at DeviantArt?
About.. 3-4 years. As much as I can remember.
4. What's the best thing you like about this website?
Some people but mostly the art because I love seeing what other people can do~
5. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your improvements in your art recently and why?
An 8 I guess. I've been switching between like.. three styles I got going.
6. As an artist, what are the possible tips you could share for your other fellow artists who as well are striving to improve their own work of art? At least one.
Never give up on how good you wanna get with whatever you're doing, beit writing, animation, music, traditional art, digital art, stuff with YouTube or other stuff, you will get better no matter what. If only I followed this same rule but I go down on myself way to hard for the stuff I create.
7. Which one do you prefer as your tool for doing art, paper and pencil or pen tablet? Why?
My trusty tablet. I'm good with traditional art but I wanna get better at digital.
8. Who is/are your inspiration in making a work of art any time?
A lot of people and they're mostly friends.
9. How long does it take you to finish a one full colored and total finished product artwork?
Sometimes an hour, sometimes a year.
10. Do you like cookies?
Sorta. Yeah. Chocolate chip ones for sure.
My questions to you, same as above, but for 8-10
8. For inspiration, where do you usually look for it?
9. Have you ever looked at a finished drawing and wanted to die because something was off or got pissed when you realized you missed something?
10. What's your favorite food?
I shall tag these little people ^.^